Bringing One-Off Designs or Capsule Collection to Target Audience
MENTORSHIP SESSIONS BY INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS
Finalists of both Live and Virtual tracks receive mentorship from FashioNXT Fashion Incubator. Industry experts will cover topics cover the step by step from collection design all the way to sales:
- Create a Unique Design – from Concept to Sample: by Matt Rhoades, former Global Design Director of Nike
- Building Your Brand Presentation: Tools and Templates of Telling Your Brand Story: by Rebecca Kaufman and Britta Cabanos, co-Founders of Creative Capital Design
- How to Design a Collection from an Inspiration: by an established fashion designer
- Using Fashion Show as a Marketing Tool: by Tito Chowdhury, FashioNXT Executive Producer
- How to Get Yourself Found as a Fashion Brand: by Bonnie Knight, Business Relations Manager, FashioNXT
- How to Build and Maintain Relationship with a Retail Store
- Reach Your Clientele Through Media (and Social Media): by Tra’ Renee Chambers, Emmy Award Winner, KATU TV Host, iHeart Radio Portland Personality
- E-Retail Strategy for a Fashion Brand: Casey Golden, Founder, Luxlock
- Sustainability in Fashion
- Costing analysis for production
- How to Build a Streetwear line, from concept to market – By Jordan Carter, co-Founder, Produce Portland
All Incubator designers will get 50% scholarship of the audition fee to oncoming UpNXT.
A certificate of successful completion of FashioNXT Fashion Incubator.
One design at a Presentation Show at The Plaza at FashioNXT Week*.
Exposure in FashioNXT website, and FashioNXT Week program
Two complimentary tickets to the night’s runway show
==Mentorship classes will take place in September ==
* In case Live Show doesn’t take place, the participant will receive a portfolio page in FashioNXT 365 for a year