Bringing One-Off Designs or Capsule Collections to Target Audience
MENTORSHIP SESSIONS BY INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS
Finalists of both Live and Virtual tracks receive mentorship from FashioNXT Fashion Incubator. Industry experts will cover topics cover step by step from collection design all the way to sales:
- Create a Unique Design – from Concept to Sample: by Matt Rhoades, former Global Design Director of Nike
- How to Design a Collection from an Inspiration: Myriam Marcela
- Using Fashion Show as a Marketing Tool: by Tito Chowdhury, FashioNXT Executive Producer
- How to Get Yourself Found as a Fashion Brand: by Bonnie Knight, Business Relations Manager, FashioNXT
- How to Build and Maintain Relationship with a Retail Store- Anne Bocci
- E-Retail Strategy for a Fashion Brand: Casey Golden, Founder, Luxlock
- Sustainability in Fashion- Daniela Caine- Koryphae Clothing
- Costing analysis for production: Katy Schidmeyer
- How to Build a Streetwear line, from concept to market: Andrea Beaulieu (MOORE Custom Goods NYC)
- First Take PR Sponsorship Offer:
PR Sponsorship price $200 (Value $1,000) to all FashioNXT Week 2022 presenting designers
• Package Includes: 1 Press Release including distribution
• 1 Hour Consultation on Branding and gaining more visibility
All Incubator designers will get a 50% scholarship of the audition fee to oncoming UpNXT.
A certificate of successful completion of FashioNXT Fashion Incubator.
One design at a Presentation Show at The Plaza at FashioNXT Week*.
Exposure in FashioNXT website, and FashioNXT Week program
Two complimentary tickets to the night’s runway show
* In case Live Show doesn’t take place, the participant will receive a portfolio page in FashioNXT 365 for a year