2018 FashioNXT Week Schedule
FashioNXT released the strongest lineup of some of the most exciting emerging and established designers from the Pacific NW, US, and internationally. As a thank you for supporting and following us we are giving you an opportunity to pick the best seats in the house at an early-bird pricing valid only through this weekend. Below is our nightly lineup of designers, we look forward to seeing you and your friends at FashioNXT 2018!
2018 FASHIONXT WEEK SCHEDULE
6PM: EXHIBITS & RED-CARPET
8PM: RUNWAY SHOWS
RUNWAY DESIGNERS LINEUP:
WEDNESDAY OCT 3:
UpNXT EMERGING DESIGNERS ACCELERATOR FINALE RUNWAY COMPETITION..
- Madison Iverson.
- Tammi Ann Barker.
- Jennifer Phillips.
- Ale O.
- Sloane White.
- Tulleon Lace
Audience Vote for the UpNXT People Choice Winner
THURSDAY OCT 4:.
- MOORE Custom Goods, 2016 UpNXT Winner, Men’s & Women’s Streetwear, Portland.
- Colty, Men’s and Women’s Streetwear/Accessories, Portland.
- Thomas Royall, Men’s and Women’s Swim and Resort by Liam Ridgewell (Team Captain of Portland Timbers), United Kingdom.
- Projections of the Mind, Men’s Streetwear, Kansas.
- Rain City Slickers, RTW, Portland
FRIDAY OCT 5:.
- Dawnamatrix Designs, Women’s Fashion+Tech Couture, Seattle.
- Minnie Opal, Woman’s Couture, 2017 UpNXT winner, Portland.
- Designs By THOR, Designer Tony Iyke. Portland
Bridal & Couture:
- Fine, Bridal Couture, Portland.
- Vouture, Bridal Couture, Portland
SATURDAY OCT 6:
- Mondo Guerra, Women’s RTW, New York, Project Runway All Star Winner.
- Julie Danforth, Women’s Couture, Seattle.
- Chany Venturini, Women’s Couture, Seattle.
- Gustavo Apiti Couture/Lunaversoul, Men’s Women’s Couture/Accessories, Seattle.